A system for Planning, Monitoring, and Analyzing Curriculum
The industry-leading curriculum mapping solution to align your curriculum to state and local standards—now updated!
Curriculum Mapper 2010 is more than an alignment tool—it is a robust
reporting and diagnostic program that uses real-time data to identify
specific needs for improving curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
Improve student achievement by aligning your curriculum to state
standards and your school improvement goals. Curriculum Mapper®
identifies gaps and redundancies so you can improve academic performance and test results. With Curriculum Mapper,®
you can view maps by calendar month, which is a best practice based on research results.
- Create and document a master curriculum linked to standards and school initiatives
- Generate powerful reports that analyze curricula to identify relevance, gaps, and redundancies that provide data for improvement
- Build a standards-aligned library of curriculum materials within a timeline or scope & sequence
- Identify what’s working and what’s not for continuous curriculum
- Use the global search feature to access curriculum from across the
- Unique “document search” capability with access to lesson plans,
resources, and tips from teachers worldwide
- Easily transfer data from Instruction Planner into Curriculum Mapper 2010
“I recommend Curriculum Mapper® as a
straightforward and thoughtful tool for assisting schools
and districts in carrying out the mapping process.”
—Heidi Hayes Jacobs, Ed.D
Author, Getting Results with Curriculum Mapping