A system for planning, monitoring, and analyzing instruction
A web-based productivity tool that makes it possible for teachers to document what was planned and what was taught—to assess and improve the results. Recently updated with access and alignment to Common Core State Standards!
Instruction Planner™ makes it easier for teachers to plan and archive their units of instruction, correlate them to local and state standards, and then track what was actually taught in the classroom. There is no other lesson planning tool to accurately capture what was planned and what was really taught.
- Create instruction plans based on school improvement and student achievement goals
- Accurately capture what was taught in the classroom
- Map to your state and local standards while planning instruction units
- Find standards embedded in the program
- Improve teaching strategies with collaborative instruction planning
- Close curriculum gaps with real-time data on classroom instruction
- Provide new teachers with a day-by-day instruction planning guide
- Customize lesson planning for any instructional design
- Feed data seamlessly into Curriculum Mapper 2010 teaching and learning processes.
Read Testimonials about Our Products